Sunday, July 15, 2007

UPDATE: July 15, 2007

I only worked a few hours this weekend. ("Honey-Do" projects!)

Here is the DC to DC converter mounted on the left (driver's side) strut tower.

Here is the main controller (large black box), the main contactor (lower right corner. This is the main ON/OFF switch for the battery pack.) and the shunt that provides the readout for the amount of current (amps) that is being used at any given time. (You are looking at the inside of the right, passenger's side, fender.)

Monday, I go pick my seats that were upholstered. I'm excited about that.

Other details: My stereo CD/AM/FM/XM Satellite radio system from Crutchfield arrived as did the battery charger from Manzanita Micro (PFC-20). On Friday, I took the vehicle springs to Pohl Spring Works, in Spokane, to have newer, heavy duty springs manufactured.

No comments: